A quick snapshot into our Sunday afternoon on February 12, 2012 (we also called my brother to wish him a happy birthday, but photos just don't do a phone call justice. :)
Nothing like a big brother to slug you in the face and give you a bloody nose.
She quickly forgave him and was more than happy that he wanted to brave the snow with her!
How many pictures of kids in shorts shoveling (or sweeping) the snow do you think there are out there? I know there are plenty in the Woody family alone... those crazy boys.
Poor baby, had to settle for playing in the tub rather than the snow. I think he was OK with the arrangement.
The two big boys decided it was time to man up and play in the snow for a few minutes too...
Poor Bolton (if you took any history classes from Ms. Keim just imagine her saying Poor Poland! I always think of that when I say it!). Stuck inside while everyone else got to play! Luckily, they didin't last too long outside. We are in trouble when this kid learns to really open doors!






4 comments:
so cute. Poor Eliza with the bloody nose!!! I noticed her cute boots. I am in the market for some rain boots for my kids...
thinking of you tonight!!!
Ouch! How is Eliza's nose. I got a laugh out of the tissue from the nose. Bolton looked ok with the bath, but then there was the door and that doesn't look like he was too happy. Love the shorts and snow! Only in Texas! Well maybe not. Cute pictures. Thanks!
Hugs and kisses to all.
OOOOOOOXXXXXXX
I forgot to say that I loved the nice warm shoes that Levi chose to wear out in the snow as well! Burr my feet would have been frozen.
Love Mom
Hey! You've got almost as much snow as us!!! What beautiful children! The pic of Bryant and Jonas kind of startled me when I first scrolled down! Fun!
Poor Poland, er, I mean, Bolton! It is so hard to be the littlest and left behind!!!
LOVE IT!!!
Jane
Post a Comment