We have been sick at our house... are we the only ones? I know you heard about Jonas' high fever that lasted a week... here he is at the end of it. Doesn't he look so sad, his eyes are usually so full of life and mischief. Unfortunately, it passed from Jonas to all the other kids...

Eliza got it and got double ear infections, with a perforated ear drum to boot. Poor sad girl. This picture wasn't actually taken while she was sick, but that blankie sure has been her constant companion even more than usual during and since the illness.

Sweet Baby Bolton even got sick. His fever didn't ever go very high, but he did get an ear and eye infection. He also lost his status as perfect baby for a while. He's on his way back though. :)

I'm happy to report that we all went to church together yesterday!!! The quarantine is over! Hip hip hooray! I have been at home or the doctor's office for almost 3 weeks! I'm so happy everyone is well and happy again!
3 comments:
The eyes look so sore. Dad can relate. But they are all still adorable! I am glad that all are finally better. I'm glad that mom survived. And thank you for all of the post. I love them.
Love you all tons. Mom
I'm so glad everyone is feeling better-poor kids and poor Mom! Nothing like that cooped up feeling!
Nothing to try your patience and endurance like sick kids!!! And, OH, the RELIEF when they are better!!! Look at that little Bolton smile even with his sad little eyes!
And poor Jonas...he REALLY WAS sick, wasn't he. Poor kid(s)! and Mom!!
Stay healthy!!
Love, JM
Post a Comment