And just for fun, I love the "predict when the baby will come and how big he'll be" game. So join in the fun...
Some pertinent information for your predictions:
- This baby is due June 29.
- I've consistently measured 4-6 weeks bigger than "average."
- I've been induced with each baby.
- Bryant was 8 lbs. 6 oz. born on his due date.
- Jonas was 9 lbs. 3 oz. born 2 days after his due date.
- Levi was 9 lbs. 8 oz. born 4 days after his due date.
- Eliza was 7 lbs. 13 oz. born 3 days before her due date.
Looking forward to your guesses! Love ya!
17 comments:
I want to play! I guess 9lbs. 1 oz and born June 28. Good luck!!
HMMM! My guess is a 4th of July baby. 9 lbs. 5 oz.
Although for your sake I hope for a spontaneous labor on June 20. with an 8 lb baby born in less than 3 hours. That sounds like the way to go if you ask me.
June 27th.... 8 lbs. 10 oz. Good luck.
So glad to have you back!!! I was about ready to file a complaint on my blog about family members not updating their blogs often enough!!! You saved their behinds. You earned a lot of thanks!!! I missed you, though I understand how nice it is to be offline.
Ok, baby boy is being born July 3. He is going to be 9 lbs. 10 oz.
Sorry girl, I've been nice to you before in my predictions!!! They haven't worked out for me. So I'm going to be mean and guess you're going 4 days late, with an almost 10 pounder.
I love you, I know you can do it!!! Though I hope I am not accurate!!!
June 23rd, 8 lbs. 9 oz. I think if I win, I should get to name the baby!
I predict that you will have this baby on July 3rd evening and he will weigh in at 9LB 6.5 OZ
I personally hope that you have him when it is time and who cares how big he is as long as both mommy & baby boy are healthy. Although I do hope that you don't come too early before I get there.
Love you tons. Mom
I'm going to go with a match for Eliza as to timing-born on Dave's birthday, the 26th! As for weight, 8 lbs, 14 oz. Final answer. Maybe.
Yay!!! You are back!!!
June 2 at 8:30 p.m.
weighing 9 lbs. 9 oz. and
21.5 inches long....
name: Dennis
Is that TMI? I just wanted to cover all the bases. We are CHEERING for you...but mostly praying for a happy, healthy delivery! LOVE!!!JTMIL
Let's go for an early delivery this time! 8 lbs 13 oz, June 24. Good luck, my friend.
I guess June 29th late and weighing 9lbs 2 oz. I think Jane's guess of June 2nd sounds good lol.
I think that Jane must have meant July 2, or maybe June 20-29th. What do you think?
Love Mom
I guess June 28th 9lbs 7 oz
Good luck and we send our love!
Oh. I did. Mean JULY 2. I can't be held accountable. But I did pass my 133 question bio-psych test. Ask me a question about the brain!
Love!!! and waiting..Jane
I'm saying July 1st. 8lbs 2 oz.
Love, DAD Dubya
I am going to say June 30th... And he is going to weigh 9 lbs 9 oz. I am excited to see him!!! And hear his name! Yall always have such great names! And I am happy that you are going to have a true Texan (is Eliza a Texan too? I can't remember...).
Hi Kim! you only have a week! yea! i wish i were that close. we love the guessing game in our family too. its just something fun. i am going to guess. June 30th and i'll say 9 lbs. 4 oz.. man i can't imagine having that big of babies. Leah was 8 lbs. 3 oz. and i feel like i got gipped because i never got a little baby. they were already so big when she were born.
July 1st. 9 lbs 4 oz.!
Post a Comment