Thursday, October 22, 2009

Calling All Optometrists and their Wives...

I was just wondering if any of you are attending the military optometry conference and/or Academy in Orlando next month...

Ethan's taking me along and I am very excited, but I'll be even more excited if some of you are there!

Leave a comment or email me if you'll be there and want to get together. Thanks!!!

6 comments:

Arritt said...

Yay Kim! I'm going too! How much fun!

Cali said...

Oh, I wish we were were going--sounds so wonderful! Have fun visiting--I'm sad I won't be able to see you.

Devin & Amanda said...

Let us know the dates you will be here! We definitely want to see y'all!

gaye said...

How fun for you!! be sure you see my darling darling absolutely darling grandbaby while you are there!!!!

Grandma Hoss said...

Kim this is a great idea to see if some of your friends were going to be at the same conference. You are too smart.

Love you tons

Mom Holliday

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Hey! I should meet you there!!! love, jtmil