Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bragging about Bryant

I love this kid! He is so much fun. The other day he came home from school just burning up, he laid down and didn't get up until dinner 3.5 hours later. Poor guy. He stayed home from school the next day and was feeling well enough to come outside for about 10 minutes to tell me some jokes and snap some pictures.


He brought home his report card today and he's got 100% in every subject! He felt so proud of himself, as he should, I might add. They also did a reading assessment on him too. Apparently, the goal for 1st graders for the middle of the year is 40 words per minute and the goal for the end of the year is 60 words per minute. Bryant scored 105 words per minute!!!

Smarty pants and a cutie patootie, what a lucky mom I am.

3 comments:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

SOOO CUTE and SOOOO SMART!!! How is he feeling now? Do you have much swine flu going on? I can't believe he got 100% IN EVERY subject!!! Unbelievable!! Congratulations to him!!! and his faithful parents who are such a good example! love, JTMIl

JandS Morgan said...

What a smarty pants. It certainly helps to have a genius mom and dad.

Grandma Hoss said...

He reminds me of his mom. What a smarty. And he is so handsome. I love the picture of him looking down. It is very sweet looking. I can't wait to get to hug and kiss all of the boys and cute girl. I can't wait to hug you and Ethan too.

Love you.

Mom Holliday