Well, we made it to the trunk or treat at the church... even before they started! The only other time we've really made to one, we got there about 20 minutes late and there was only one car left in the parking lot! The boys were so excited to go and get candy, but they were smart (or maybe just nice) and started about 20 minutes after it was scheduled (to give everyone time to get there).

Bryant is
Beast Boy. He is a character from Teen Titans, he was supposed to be green, but the make up Ethan bought at the last minute didn't actually have green in it (even though the package said it did... what he thought was the green, turned out to be a sponge for applying the blue, red, or white) just one more thing to add to our list of last minute frustrations (if you have no idea what I'm talking about you can read Crappy Halloween below).

Levi is, of course, Robin. Isn't he cute? Coincidentally, Robin is on Teen Titans as well. Levi really likes his costume and has been running around with his arms up in the air in front of him... Robin to the rescue!

Jonas is not too keen on getting his picture taken, so this is the best shot we have of his costume. Of course, who wouldn't want to pose so cute with these cute, cute girls Miranda and Jill?

They got way too much candy, but they had a blast! Ethan took them around because I told Bryant after he and his brothers tore my pattern to pieces that I would not be taking him trick or treating. I handed out the candy and had lots of fun having a break from my kids :) And I was so stressed with the other costumes that I didn't even get Eliza's done! So, she wasn't dressed up at all. But she was still cute!
10 comments:
Jane says: (in a loud voice like Mary from "So You Think You Can Dance"), THOSE KIDS AND THEIR COSTUMES ARE JUST CUTE!!! GET ON THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN!!!
Seriously, you are awesome! Way to put your heart and soul out there, Miss Kimmie! For a girl that doesn't like Halloween, you sure know how to celebrate it!...ie spook alley last year that still makes me chuckle.
Love, JTM
You did a great job Kim- that would have stressed me out. They really look so great and it looks like they had a fun time.
Looks like the boys had fun. We tried to go to our trunk or treat, but got the time wrong. We arrived an hour late and there were just a few people mingling. It was disapointing. Ah, maybe next time!
Hi Woodbury family! On a whim we decided to look you up! Our husbands bunked together during COT. Your family is darling! Rod wants Ethan to know he is still waiting for a phone call for when Eliza is born:) Shes too sweet! Hope you had a great Halloween in Texas.
Love from the Sclater family
Cute, cute, cute! We were 20 minutes late to our trunk or treat too but they didn't wait for us. We didn't know what to do when we arrived and it was just more chaos than we were prepared to deal with. Anyway, cute kids, cute costumes, cute blog.
Kim
You did a great job and I am proud of you. The Boys look way cute.
Love you tons.
Mom Holliday
Yay! You made it! Super cute kids!
Whoa, you are amazing. Those costumes look fabulous. Way better than anything storebought, I'll say. It is amazing how cheap looking and yet expensive the store bought ones can be.
I can't believe you were able to sew those costumes in just one day- you are amazing. I am still waiting for the desire to even learn how to sew. I hope your halloween got happier!
P.S. were you able to find that pumpkin pancake/apple cidar syrup recipe? I did not at all think you rude for asking- I was just afraid I would forget to send it to you after the move, so I thought I'd send you the info on where to find it at least.
Well I think those costumes look great! Sorry for all your frustrations, but I think it's amazing you did 3 costumes so quickly, wow! And I'm glad you got your much-needed break afterward. :)
Post a Comment