As some of you know, I have been working and working to get things ready to open up my shop and the time has finally come!
hollidaisy is my place on Etsy to sell things that I've made. Etsy is "your place to buy and sell all things handmade" there are so many different things you can find there.
I will be selling all sorts of things... headbands and hairbows, hats and scarves, cards, decorations, sweaters, blankets... you get the idea.
Here's the thing, though. I would love to have your help! The best way to get people to my shop is by word of mouth. So in honor of my grand opening, I am going to be doing my first giveaway!!
The giveaway will be a Christmas smorgasborg. It will include a Christmas hairbow, 4 Christmas cards, and a set of 6 Christmas tree ornaments!
To enter the giveaway, please redirect to Kim's Booknook.
The giveaway will be a Christmas smorgasborg. It will include a Christmas hairbow, 4 Christmas cards, and a set of 6 Christmas tree ornaments!
To enter the giveaway, please redirect to Kim's Booknook.
9 comments:
yay kim! how exciting. your shop is just loaded with lovelies! i like the darling vintage baby sweater, the flapper hat, and your cards the best. i will also be adding your link to my sidebar. good work. :)
Thanks Kate, I just changed the place for the giveaway for security reasons, but I will enter you over there.
KIm!!! You opened!!! The gifts are wonderful!!! I wish you great success!!! Did you do ALL the items or are some of them from your mom? I am quite impressed! love, JTM
I did them all! I have the house to prove it! :o) Thanks for your support I love ya!
Kim
You did it!!!! Hip hip! HOORAY! I am so impressed.. I had a look around the shop and I love it all!!! The polka dot hair clip holder turned out super cute! (prob because I picked out the fabric :) Good on ya Kim! (or should I say "Tim da dirl") Love ya lots and lots and lots!!!!!
Erin
i <333 etsy! i'm gonna add you as a favorite shop right now!
love the pic at the top of the blog too.
hope all of you are well!
xo
Yeh for Kim! I am sooooo impressed with you and all of the things in your shop. I know that you will do great. Congrats.
Love you tons
Mom
Way to go Kim! Your items are WAY cute! You are so super talented!
I haven't checked out your new store yet b/c I had to leave a comment here first. I'm going there right now and I'm very excited...
Post a Comment