That was hilarious! I was trying to hear all of the parts at the end but I couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.Kim
Silly Muppets. Thanks for sharing!
Ethan you are so funny. I love you. Mom Holliday
Oh I can't stop laughing...I love that Animal! Beeker's pretty good too!Thanks for the best laugh of the day!
That's it-I can't listen to that song when I'm moody anymore! It will just make me laugh!Oh boy, oh boy, oh Danny! Hilarious! Thanks for cracking me up!
I was laughing out loud because I was thinking of Ethan laughing out loud while I was watching this!!! Ethan...that is SO you! love, JTM
We'll have to get these three for the MTC Christmas program next year!Love DAD
Hilarious! Who doesn't love the muppets!?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That was hilarious! I was trying to hear all of the parts at the end but I couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
Kim
Silly Muppets. Thanks for sharing!
Ethan you are so funny. I love you.
Mom Holliday
Oh I can't stop laughing...I love that Animal! Beeker's pretty good too!
Thanks for the best laugh of the day!
That's it-I can't listen to that song when I'm moody anymore! It will just make me laugh!
Oh boy, oh boy, oh Danny!
Hilarious! Thanks for cracking me up!
I was laughing out loud because I was thinking of Ethan laughing out loud while I was watching this!!! Ethan...that is SO you! love, JTM
We'll have to get these three for the MTC Christmas program next year!
Love DAD
Hilarious! Who doesn't love the muppets!?
Post a Comment