Tuesday, September 25, 2007

He looks like who?!?

This is for all of you out there who are constantly telling me how much my boys look like their dad! I scanned several pictures and they all came back saying either more me, or equal...not once did it say more Ethan, so HA! :) One scan actually said Bryant was 19% more me. What do you think? (FYI-there was punctuation in the titles, but it didn't transfer, sorry!)





6 comments:

aLi said...

Kewl, Kim! Thanks for showing us that, I tried it out, too, you'll have to check it out!

Carrie said...

How cool! I've always thought there was a good mix of both of you.

Cam said...

Hi Kim- I did these meters as well, and both my girls were said to look equally like me and Kevin- so I'm kinda doubting the accuracy here, my girls look like their dad! :) hope things are going well in UT. I have a ? about a post from awhile back- is that Jonas or Bryant climbing the closet? Kevin and I were debating- I say Jonas, am I wrong? See ya!

Kim-the-girl said...

It is Bryant climbing the closet, sorry!

Vause Family said...

All I have to say is that you two have beautiful boys. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Vause family you two do have beautiful boys. Keep them coming! I'm no sure where to vote so I will do it here. All three are a good mixture of Kim and Etha,but Levi has Grandma Jane's mouth.