Then Bryant said, "I don't like girl stuff...only blue girl stuff...and green...you look nice mom." What a nice cover for his rudeness to his poor cousin. They ended up letting her in, just so you know.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Diplomacy
We were at my brother Richy's house today and the kids were building a secret hideout so "baby's couldn't get in." Paige (who is Bryant's age) came up and wanted to get in when Porter and Bryant started saying it was for boys only, "No girls allowed." Kari and I both told them it wasn't fair, so they tried explaining their reasoning. Porter said she could come in if she didn't bring in all her girl stuff (she was carrying a purse and wearing dress up shoes and bracelets).

Then Bryant said, "I don't like girl stuff...only blue girl stuff...and green...you look nice mom." What a nice cover for his rudeness to his poor cousin. They ended up letting her in, just so you know.
Then Bryant said, "I don't like girl stuff...only blue girl stuff...and green...you look nice mom." What a nice cover for his rudeness to his poor cousin. They ended up letting her in, just so you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"You look nice Mom" I love that!
You know, when Bryant used to come over for preschool, he usually wanted purple or pink paper when we were doing crafts. He must be turning into a man!
LOL. You've got a smooth talker!
Yeah! I'm on your side bar! (o:
I liked the story about Bryant the diplomat. It made me lol.
Diplomacy: the art of saying "nice dog" long enough for you to find a rock to throw at it
Bryant is a smart boy. You do look nice Kim. I'm glad they finally let Paige in. I always tried to have everyone included.
I like your pic Kim. ;) By the way, Dallin insists that his favorite colors are blue and PINK. (Even though I try to convince him that pink is Kara's favorite color and he doesn't have to like it just because SHE does). He's just exercising his sensitive side...
Post a Comment