Friday, July 06, 2007

Random Moments at the Woodbury Home



In case you want a little back story regarding some of the pictures:

Decorating Levi:
We were trying to get the house clean so we could have the missionaries over for dinner. Ethan had some unseasoned Ramen Noodles for lunch and the leftovers ended up on the hearth-this was the result.

Pres. Hinckley's Birthday:
We had the missionaries over for dinner and coincidentally it was Pres. Hinckley's 97th Birthday so we made a birthday cake and had ice cream for dessert. We even sang Happy Birthday!

Bryant Reading to Jonas:
One day I couldn't see the boys and they were being much to quiet for me to be comfortable, so I went looking and this is what I found, Bryant was reading to Jonas in his bed. It was adorable!

1 comment:

KellyAnne said...

I absolutely LOVE the curly ramen noodle hair! SO funny!