Baby's change so quickly I love taking pictures of Fisher (most) days to keep track of his changes. Maybe you'll enjoy seeing how much he's grown over the last 2.5 weeks as well.
November 1, 2017
November 2, 2017
A good shot of his sub-conjunctival haemorrhages from his super quick delivery.
November 3, 2017
November 4, 2017. Daddy trying to get Fisher to stop crying... giving him a Simba moment.
November 5, 2017. He must be a happy soul because he lets his smile out a lot.
November 6 2017
November 7, 2017. Jonas has quite the touch with Fisher. Its so helpful to have hime around.
We had a friend take some professional pictures of him and they turned out awesome! See for yourself below.
Of course, Fisher had his first leaky poopy diaper while wearing the photographer's cute photo prop outfit.
Some screen shots of his beautiful photos.
November 9, 2017
November 13, 2017... Two weeks old!
November 14, 2017
November 15, 2017. I realize so many of these photos look the same. BUT he is so squishy and cute and I just adore him.
I wish that you could all hold him and feel his soft hair and head. I wish you could smell his sweet newborn smell. I wish you could feel him snuggle into your neck when he falls asleep. I would spare you the screaming he insists on before he poops or when he's so tired and can't quite manage to stay asleep or when he gets his diaper changed. He is having a hard time staying asleep for a longer time than a couple hours at a time at night. And during the day (as you can see from the pictures) he really likes to sleep on mom. I'm not getting much else done, but I'm enjoying every minute of his peaceful snuggles. I wish you could see his random smiles and watch him look around the room when he's alert. He has already brought so much joy to our family. We all love him so much.









































1 comment:
Fisher is adorable. I love, love, love all of the pictures. I too wish we were there and could hold him. Much love Mom
Post a Comment