Oh, I love the start of a new year. I love setting goals and making plans for the upcoming months and year. I feel like 2012 is going to be a great one. We have some fun adventures on the horizon and I am excited!
We rang in the new year playing Hide and Seek in the dark with the kids until bedtime. Then Ethan and I folded laundry while watching Psych until about 5 minutes to the big hour. Then we kissed and said goodnight, we're real party animals. :)
I've been playing catch up on the blog and have posted a BUNCH of our fun from December. New posts go all the way down this page and then one more "Older Posts" page. There are some real gems in these pictures, so you don't want to miss them (at least if you're our grandma)!
5 comments:
Dad and I are even more of a party animal than you. I quilted until 10:30 and then we went to bed. We did kiss, but it was way before 12:00 AM. Can't wait to see all of the post.
Love you tons. Mom
P.S. I can't believe you got a "white Christmas" in Texas- we had nothing here!
Thank you!!! I am one of the grandmas who is excited to check these out! Love, Jtmil
Thank you. I am done. It is late. I have commented on every picture in every post. Well, not EVERY picture. But every post. Marathon commenting. Nothing like marathon posting. But now it is bedtime.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INVITING US INTO YOUR LIFE VIA YOUR BLOG!!! I am so grateful!
LOVE !!!! Jane
ha! we did the EXACT same thing! (minus hide and seek) love psych!!!! how delightfully funny!
Post a Comment