Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Homecoming

While it was great to get away... it was also great to come home.  We sure love these sweet kids.  We gave them their souvenirs when they were ready for bed (we picked them up around 8:45 pm so it was time for bed).

Can you see the anticipation on their faces with their eyes closed?  I love it.  



 Levi really wanted a treat.  He was sad all he got was a hat.

Jonas, on the other hand, was not sad.

Neither was Eliza.  She's holding the other thing we got for them, Harry Potter UNO because nothing says Boston like Harry Potter UNO. :)  What a funny face she's pulling...

Ah, yes, its good to be home.

4 comments:

Grandma Hoss said...

What cute cuties. They all look good in their hats. Did you get a hat for Bolton? Even Levi who is sooooo sad! I want to play the game! It looks like it would be loads of fun. Love all of the smiles, including the gorgeous mom snile. Can't wait to see you all soon.

Hugs & kisses for everyone. 0000000 XXXXXXX

Grandma Hoss said...

I should have read thru the post before posting it. I inserted the sentence about Bolton and it should have gone after the Even Levi sentence. And I miss spelled smile after the gorgeous mom! Oh well. Too late now. Love Mom

Erin said...

So Cute!!!!!!!!! I love all their expressive faces :) I'm sp excited to see you all!!!!! :)

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Kim, Kim, Kim! You LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!! What a doll you are! Especially with Mr. Smiles I Wanted a Treat.

LOVE these kids and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

LOve, J