Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines day to one super girl.


I just wanted to hijack the blog and let my wife know in a very public setting that I love her a ton.
She's the best.
Love you girl.

eta: I tried to capture the screen shot of Ethan's surprise hijacking so it can be immortalized. :) Thanks again babe. I love you.

6 comments:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

I LOOOOOOVVE IT!!! THANK YOU, ETHAN~!!!!! I LOVE your HOTTIE Palace!!! What a DARLING picture of Kim!!! She IS a HOTTIE!!! Hijack this blog anytime!

Enough exclamation points? I think not!

Love y'all!!!!! Proud Momma

Anonymous said...

this is too cute!!! love it! you guys are the cutest family!

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh man! I am so embarrassed! But THANK YOU to my hot man! I love you too!

Grandma Hoss said...

Kim there was nothing to be embarrassed about the picture is way cute and you are hot. Thanks for letting me see it.

Love you tons. Mom

aLi said...

Aw man, I didn't get to see it as the actual header, thank you Ethan for immortalizing it!!! hahahaha!!! I agree with your ma, nothing to be embarrassed about!!! You look so cute in it!

Laurie said...

so cute, you guys are a great couple. Good luck with the bathroom, can't wait to see how it turns out!!