Monday, February 04, 2008

Our Obstacle Course

Each day I try to do a special "activity time" with the kids. We set up this obstacle course and ran it several times for activity time a couple weeks ago. It was definitely one of their favorite activities we have done. They're kind of long, so if you don't want to watch, that's OK. Just gotta post for posterity's sake, right?



A few funny notes...at the beginning of Bryant's run you can hear Jonas crying, "I'll stop crying now!" He got locked in the bathroom for interference...poor kid! Jonas' run was a little different when we filmed it, every other time he did wind through the chairs. Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, Jonas' pants are on backward. He is really good at getting the tag in the back, for some reason whoever made these pants thought it would be funny to trick little kids that get themselves dressed!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

I was chuckling all the way through those, just 'cause they're too cute. What a fun idea, and they get to practice cleaning up the house too, The next time they complain about picking up their toys, remind them how fast they did it during the obstacle course.

KellyAnne said...

That is a BRILLIANT way of getting the kids to pick up toys and make their beds in a hurry. I am SO going to do this!

KellyAnne said...

I just let Dallin watch these. He thought it was so cool. "SOmetimes we should do one of those for me" he says!

kate said...

i want to play! that looks so fun. :) and it was nice to get a virtual tour of your house too! very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Yeh for the two winners. What a cute idea. They were so cute. I thought Jonas was going to cry when the diapers fell. He was the fastest at picking up the toys, but that darn lid slowed him up. Thanks for sharing. Love you tons. Grandma Hoss

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Who would think of a job/obstacle course training experience? Only a brilliant mind! Love, Granny Jane

Alisha said...

Kim! Your boys are so cute!! I've seen a few pictures on Ethan's Facebook profile, but those videos were so fun to watch, and I could get an idea of their cute personalities! What a clever idea, too. I'll have to try that; my 3 year old would LOVE it!! It sounds like you have a busy life. We should keep in touch! I have a blog too (geasher.blogspot.com), but it's pretty scarce. Anyway, your boys are adorable! Congrats!

Alisha said...

P.S. I forgot to tell you who I am. That last comment was from Alisha Uhrey (Eastman now). Sorry! :D