Our friend Michelle of Toxic Audio and my father-in-law took us backstage for this picture, we felt kind of silly walking on the stage to get back to the green room, but it was fun!
Do you recognize this guy? His name is Barry Carl, he was the MC for the concert. He is the former bass of Rockapella (you may recognize him from Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego?) T Minus 5 is on stage with him, Ethan's brother Tom used to be their manager, so they love the Woodburys. They did a fantastic job, the show was great! And hooray for getting such great music out here in Utah!
Like I said, we had a lot of fun seeing people we haven't seen in a while. This is Ethan's cousin Debbie and her husband Mark, I think we may have embarrassed them more than ourselves! They are awesome though and just laughed at our dorkiness.
It was weird coming from Oregon where we knew people, but not a lot of people, to here where we knew so many people. That never happened in Oregon. It was great, though we stayed out way too late, we didn't get home until after 1 am. Thank heaven for grandparents!
9 comments:
How fun! It seems like you guys know all the right people to get the perks.
I don't remember the last time Brian and I stayed out on a date past 10:30. We're so boring, I can't even think of anything we'd do that would require us to stay out that late.
Holy Cow!!! My jaw is dropped! I am big time envious...and happy that you got to have such a good time!!! WOW!
By the way, you look awesome!!! Way to go!
Speaking for myself. I had a ball with the boys. They are so cute and I love them way too much. I was very happy to help my wonderful Kim and Ethan out. You are awesome, and I agree with Ali you do look awesome.
I loved the pictures. Do you have any from our night on the town?
Lookin' good for your night out!
yes i agree, you look great! and date night is a must. sounds like you had a wonderful time!
How fun! I missed your smile leading the music in RS today. You look great in green, by the way.
Wow! Your guys are nice, thank you, my self-image just got a boost!
Post a Comment