Saturday, August 04, 2007

Another Funny Conversation with Bryant

I was just trying to get something unstuck from one of our games and Bryant wanted to help saying, "I'm sure I can do it, I'm the strongest!"

To which I replied, "Its not a matter of strength, its a matter of long fingers, Daddy might have to do it."

He thought about it a few minutes and then, while looking at a picture of Jesus said, "Its not a matter of long fingers, its a matter of faith, mommy."

Well, we got it out, so I guess we have enough faith!

5 comments:

aLi said...

ROFLOL, (rolling on the floor laughing out loud) sERIousLY!! What a little gem you have there, Kim!

Terra said...

You have to keep posting these conversations. He's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

...out of the mouth of babes...thank you for sharing that. It IS just a matter of faith. And that is exactly what I needed a reminder of this morning. Thank you for raising such an incredible boy! Love, Grandma Jane

Anonymous said...

As smart as Bryant is, there is no doubt in my mind he will grow up to be "President of Madrigals"! :-))

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a special little man you have there. If only we could all have that much faith. You have done a great job of teaching him the truth. Keep it up.