...We've been waiting for you... Where the kisses are hers and hers and his... Three's company too! I love my two little buddies. We have a nice relaxing time while the boys are away at school. Aren't they cute? Eliza often asks me to take pictures of them, sometimes I oblige. :)
In case you hadn't noticed, we chopped Eliza's hair again. Ethan and Bryant were getting haircuts and she was sure she wanted her's cut too, so we went for it. I forgot how much I loved it like this! She is so beautiful.
When I'm pregnant I have a tendency to have morbid thoughts... the other day I thought, "If I die, my kids won't have very many pictures of me, especially not with them." So you'll see a few more pics of me and my sweet ones.
This day Eliza and Bolton were going to the "ball" and had to get all dressed up. Eliza was so funny. We have a strict sleeves policy at our house, when she took her sweater off the top of her dress I told her she needed to wear it, she told me, "but at the ball there is a sign that says 'no sweaters.'" Then when I put Bolton's tie inside his vest she informed me there was another sign at the ball that indicated that the tie was supposed to be on the outside of the vest. Made me giggle.
Ramen Noodles are a favorite round these parts (don't judge me!) but the multiple spoons is a novelty... Can you count how many he's using?
Yep, that's right... there are four of them!
Not to be outdone by a 4 spoon little brothers, Eliza needed her picture taken too. The funny face is her contribution for fun.
4 comments:
Too funny. Who knew that the ball had so many rules! Love Eliza's hair. Yes she is beautiful, but then all of the boy are goregous too. Ethan & you create goregous kids. I love the idea of you being in more pictures, but not dying! No more of thoses thoughts. We had Ramen for dinner Friday night. I was tending Richy's kids and they had brought over Ramen for the kids to eat, so I made extra for dad, Dennis & I to eat as well. It was quick and easy plus it tasted good.
Love you tons. Mom
I love her little bob! We have the sleeve policy too. I get weird looks all summer long, even here in Utah when Syd has on a sleeveless shirt with a short sleeved shirt underneath :) Teach them while they are young!
Good to see your lovely face!
THANK YOU!!! for showing us your beautiful face! I noticed Eliza's cute little bob a post or two ago! It actually wouldn't matter WHAT you did with her hair. She is just DARN CUTE!!!
Thank you...also... for your sleeve policy. I am not rigid with that, but appreciate the example and standard you are setting.
And Missy Eliza is turning out to be just as clever and creative as the rest of her family! What a chuckle she created in me!
LOVE!!! Jane
Post a Comment