You know what really stinks? Being a mom and being sick! (I know you all have been there...)
You know what really adds to the stink? Having a sick baby and boys who have all been sick (and thereby homebound) and are restless to get out!
You know what else makes the situation difficult? Trying to get ready for a meeting that you're in charge of and can't just blow off because you're sick.
You know one more thing that really adds to the stench? (Boy its getting really smelly in here) Trying to get ready for a trip to visit family and knowing that you're probably going to come home to a messy house, you'll probably forget to pack something important because you're brain is all fuzzy, and not even being able to feel excited because you're too exhausted due to all of the above.
I'm ready for a nap.
14 comments:
Oh I'm sorry! Good luck! Call your visiting teachers. :)
oh man! that is quite the pile-up. be sure to blow off everything you can. and just so you know, i don't think i've ever come home to a CLEAN house. too much to do before a trip to get the cleaning done. hope you feel better!
Oh Kim I am sooooo sorry that you are feeling stressed and that you don't feel good. But I am sooooo happy that you will be coming here tomorrow. I am very excited. Like Kate I don't think that I ever came back from a trip to a clean house. Most of the time that didn't bother me, because I had so much fun on the trip that I was too happy to be upset over the mess. I hope and pray that everyone is healthy for the trip and while you are here and heading home.
Love Mom
Hope you get that nap! Being sick is so frustrating for Moms!!!
Oh being a sick mom is the worst! I'm sorry you live so far away! I'd come help!!! Good luck and I wish you and yours better asap!
peee-ewww! ;) ha sickness all around IS just stinky!
here's hoping you get better soon!
I'm so sorry for the rotten day you had. I hope by now you're at least resting so you'll feel better soon.
Bummer-big time. I wish I could come and take your kids for you. Let you take a nap. I'd even pack your bags for you, because that part of preparing just isn't fun! I hope that you feel better soon so that you enjoy your trip to see family!
Yucky, stinky days. Here is to a better day tomorrow!
i'm sorry! that does stink. one thing i try to do when i'm visiting family to help ease my stress of re-entry (especially if i left my house a disaster...) i do all my laundry on vacation at my family's house. then when we return home, if nothing else, i have all the laundry done. when i unpack, i'm unpacking clean clothes and just putting them away. it may seem silly, but my stress level is MUCH less when i do that. it's at least not a messy house AND 4 loads of laundry.
i hope you have a great time on your trip!
I truly, truly, think that mom's should be exempt from sickness!!!
At least until the kids are old enough to take care of her! or never.... so sorry. We'll pray extra hard for you!!! love, Jtmil
Yes, I would love to hear about the Healthy Family Challenge. I'm not competitive, but I do really well when points are involved. Thanks for offering the information!
Whew, that is rough. There's nothing I hate worse than leaving a messy house on vacation.
Oh darling....blek. Your right it is stinky and hard and even a little rotten. I hope you start feeling better after a few good naps!! Assuming you ever even have time to take a nap.
Post a Comment