After a much anticipated work vacation to Orlando, we have returned. Oh, it was great to have a break. Major thanks (words can't express it, really) to my MOM. You are amazing! Thanks so much for taking such great care of my kiddos. Having you here allowed me to enjoy my trip to the fullest, I knew my kids were in good hands and I knew they were loved. THANK YOU!!!!
Ethan and I had such a delightful time! It was so great to just be a couple. I loved every minute I was with him. He is my very best friend and the absolute love of my life. I'm so lucky to have him. And I was so lucky to have this chance to rekindle our love.
Highlights of our trip: (for me, anyway- you'll have to ask Ethan for his)

- Outlet shopping with Amanda and Karly... I didn't show as much restraint as I should have, but I got some great stuff.
- Meeting cute West and eating in an ice cave with Ethan's cousin Devin and Amanda.
- Eating at Panera Bread. Oh, how I love, love, love that place. Delicious creamy tomato soup. Love it!
- Going to the Orlando Temple. Feeling that spirit is the best vacation I could have asked for.
- Eating at a true British pub, which made Ethan giddy as a school girl.
- The magic of Disneyworld.


15 comments:
What an awesome trip. How great it must have been to have some fun bonding time.
You look like two newlyweds :) How much fun for you and I am sure grandma had a blast loving on the kiddos.
lovely lovely lovely!!! How nice for you. These kinds of things need to be more routine, don't you think?
I can't even tell you how jealous I am. Looks like you had a great time! Good for you and thank goodness for amazing grandmas!
what a fun trip!!! yay for time as a couple. woot.
I am so happy for you two! I didn't know it was just the two of you! HOW EXCITING!!!! You deserve it!!!!
so glad you got to get away! it's so important i think. looks like you had a wonderful time, and you are so pretty with your golden hair. i really like your shirt in that last pic, too.
YAY!!! YAY!!!! You got to go and you made it home safe and you POSTED!!! I have been DYING to hear about your trip! This post whetted my appetite for MORE!!! Feel free!
BIG thanks to Grandma Holliday! As a mother of the masses, I KNOW I didn't appreciate my baby sitters as much as I should have! The family babysitters deserve jewels in their crowns! Because they SURELY have a crown!
Love ya!!! Jane/Mom
PS You two look so happy! What is the GREEN Ethan is eating?
Mushy peas. Oh yeah. I haven't had those since the mission 11 years ago. That was at the "English pub" at Epcot. I was in absolute heaven. We ordered pot roast, mashed potatoes with Yorkshire pudding, and the mushy peas as a side dish. I used to get them at the chip shop. Disney really tries to make the place authentic. They even fly in British people to work in the shop for a year. Our server was from Southport, an area in my mission. She was amazed to know that I knew where it was.
Anyway, my favorite part of Disney world was Epcot, just for the dinner.
Do I sound as giddy as a schoolgirl?
Yeah! You're pretty giddy! So COOOOOL!!! I LOVE the authentic-ness of the English pub! I used to make Yorkshire puddin'. What happened? love, Mom
Thanks for taking me shopping Kim! It was so fun to hang out with you. I'm glad you guys had such a fun time!
Awesome. I love feeling like newlyweds again.
I love, love, love the pictures. The two of you look so happy. And your trip sounded wonderful. Glad I could be of service. I loved, loved, loved being with the kids. They were great. It was a good bonding time for us. I got tons of hugs and kisses. Hopefully I got enough to last until we see you all again.
Hugs and kisses all around.
Love Mom Holliday
That is so cool! I am jealous, but SO glad you got this opportunity!
Fun trip!!
Post a Comment