For Christmas, Ethan's brother Tom bought me a Murder Mystery Party, Lethal Luau. My brothers and sisters-in-law and parents were all awesome characters. We had such a blast, thanks for partying with us guys!
Top (left to right): Frank, Joey Breakers, Chief Honikaua Wiki-Wiki, Les Baggs, Nadia Seymour
Bottom (left to right): Birdie Putt, Leilani, Rip Tide, Holly Day

Isn't my surfer dude husband a hottie? You should have seen his moves!

For the luau, we had quite the spread: Hoison Glazed Pork; Pineapple, Avocado, & Paypay Salad; Coconut Shrimp with a yummy mango dipping sauce; green salad (thanks Heather and Sean) with Raspberry Lim Vinaigrette; and a delicious dessert of Pineapple Upside-Down cake (thanks Adrienne) and Hello Dolly cake (thanks Mom). Oooh, and to drink a wonderful fruit punch with pineapple juice and a vareity of scrumptious nectars. I had so much fun making it all... I love to cook good food and have people really like it. :)
We had to get one shot with me (Cam Razzi), I held the camera all night.

It was such a fun party! If for no other reason (though there are plenty of other reasons) than that we got to hang out with NO KIDS!!! We're planning to have Ethan's family up to do it next week and I'm sure it will be another good time... can't wait!

7 comments:
You guys look great! I'm glad you had such a great time, and you even get to do it again.
What a lot of fun! And what a lot of skin!
That is awesome!!! It looks like you had so much fun! I hope our ball schedule will let us come up!
We had a ton of fun. Thanks Kim & Ethan. Thanks Tom.
Mine and Peter's third date was a murder myster dinner. We also did one with his family later while we were dating. Now I want to buy one and have some friends over!
Wow, that is soo cool! Though the picture of your brother Richie is kind of freaking me out. (hee hee). That's just wierd to see your brother's chest with that look on his face!!!
It looks like you guys had a good time!
I completely agree Ali-totally freaky!
Post a Comment