I guess the Woodburys fell in love with this stuff while living in San Antonio, it was a definite treat. I almost feel jealous that my husband is looking so longingly at something other than me ;)
Ok, so when we moved to Texas, my Uncle from Houston told us the first thing we had to get when we got here was Blue Bell. So we were excited, and then very disappointed. I really didn't think it was anything special. I prefer Dryers. I guess we aren't real Texans after all!
OK, now my mouth is watering! I can't quite see the flavor. You'll have to describe the feelings you're experiencing as that spoonful goes in to your mouth and slides around the taste buds and slips down past the uvula, soft and hard pallet and the tonsils. Then how it feels as it settles in the stomach. If it's blueberry I'm really jealous!
Hmm, I personally didn't grow in love with it, but I remembered that everybody else in my family did. So, when we moved here to the "Show Me" state we purchased some vanilla (a nice neutral flavor) and it wasn't all that great. I'll have to show this to Josh to prove how much my family really loves this stuff. He thought I was a bit crazy. Maybe this will help!
5 comments:
Ok, so when we moved to Texas, my Uncle from Houston told us the first thing we had to get when we got here was Blue Bell. So we were excited, and then very disappointed. I really didn't think it was anything special. I prefer Dryers. I guess we aren't real Texans after all!
OK, now my mouth is watering! I can't quite see the flavor. You'll have to describe the feelings you're experiencing as that spoonful goes in to your mouth and slides around the taste buds and slips down past the uvula, soft and hard pallet and the tonsils. Then how it feels as it settles in the stomach. If it's blueberry I'm really jealous!
Hmm, I personally didn't grow in love with it, but I remembered that everybody else in my family did. So, when we moved here to the "Show Me" state we purchased some vanilla (a nice neutral flavor) and it wasn't all that great. I'll have to show this to Josh to prove how much my family really loves this stuff. He thought I was a bit crazy. Maybe this will help!
Ethan, put the spoon down and slowly back away from the ice cream.
Dave says the exact same thing-he is so excited to be in Florida. He has raved about Blue Bell for the past nine years. I guess I'll have to try it!
Post a Comment