Thursday, June 07, 2007

Helping Hands

We constantly have a mess at our house (those of you who know me from days gone by, its never quite as bad as my bedroom once was). I am cleaning a good portion of the day, but the boys seem to think they need my attention when I do so, this day I really wanted the boys out of my hair so I could get some stuff done, so I put them to work...

Levi thought he'd help with the laundry, doesn't he look proud of himself. This was after a head first dive into the laundry basket-one of those many times we wished we knew in advance that we needed the camera handy.



The older boys wanted to take turns vacuuming and Jonas discovered that its lots of fun to try to clean Bryant up. Well, as you can see, Bryant really needed a good cleaning...(if you look closely, you can see a little vacuum hickey on his belly).



And finally, someone actually helping around here!

4 comments:

aLi said...

Aww, your boys are soo dang cute. Levi's hair is really coming in blond!!! (another mama's boy! ;) )
Man, I wish I could see them!! They're growing up soo fast. I'm so happy for you.

Terra said...

How fun! Great idea--Paul is always trying to "help" usually I have to save cleaning for naptime and after bedtime. Your boys boys are such good boys!

Vause Family said...

I'm so glad that you feel like your home is better than your old bedroom. If you remember, I was one of the originals that cleaned that place...once! Cute pictures of the boys. Levi is getting so big!

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh Kim, I made the comment about my bedroom just for you. What memories...